Have an idea for an original story and need some help, ask no further.
With my years of experience in directing and managing animations such as script writing, storyboarding, design, animation and editing. I will be able to bring your idea to reality.
The quality of the animation really depends if you want limited or high quality animation.
For limited it is basically simple movements, whilst high quality animation has more of a smother flow (frame by frame), detailed and will take that much longer than limited to produce.
Explainer & Promotional Animation
The main concern that many businesses suffer from is how to present themselves to their targeted customer base.
Their site needs to clearly state what products or services they supply without being too text heavy which could result in putting off any potential customers for instance placing an order or fail to gain interest.
With animation however this can easily solve complicating ideas and get straight to the point of what your business is about. This is done by using moving images, graphics and typography.
If you have a script already at hand we can work from that. If not I can assist with the script writing and storyboarding.
Explainer CV Animation
With explainer videos in general they convey and get to the point of what a business is about using animation.
However what makes this type of explainer video different is that it is about the individual themselves.
In other words it is your CV created into an animated visual form.
- It can be quite exciting because each individual have their own personality, motivation, skills, experiences and accomplishments etc.
- The final outcome will not only become quite experimental, but it will get to the point about who you are at the same time.
- You are given the option to supply other source materials such as music, images, photos, drawings etc. These will need to reflect about the various things about yourself in your original CV.
- Each source material will be quality checked to make sure they will fit with the rest of the animation.
If you are a musician that specialises in teaching how to play guitar. You could supply a sample piece of music that you have performed. This can then be added as the background music that plays throughout the full length of the final animation.
With how popular social media is these days this is another way to stand out from the crowd when seeking for a job.
A mix media video involving a combination of animation, graphics and typography in order promote and market a selected music piece from a band/group.
There are a wide range of possibilities on how the final video will play out.
The video will be created using Flash, Photoshop and After Effects.
What makes each video different includes the following:
- Art style
- Type of Animation (2D, 2.5D, realistic, limited, stick figure etc)
- Graphics (Could replace a word with an image with the same meaning)
- Typography (Animated text)
You could technically have the all the lyrics appear as typography throughout the video or maybe even a short story told instead.